Thank you for using the Ribblu.com website (accessible at:”www.ribblu.com” hereinafter, the “website”). This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use the website and any materials, online communications and other information that is or becomes available on the website. By accessing the website you accept and agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification by these terms. If you do not accept any of the terms stated here, do not use the website.
Agreement Between You and Ribblu.com.
The website is owned and operated by Chinar Softech an IT Company located in Noida (hereinafter “Ribblu.com”) and is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, disclaimers and notices contained herein. Use of the content, services, and/or products presented in any and all areas of this site constitutes your agreement that you will not use the website for any unlawful purpose and that you will abide by the following terms and conditions and those posted in specific areas of the site. This agreement between you and Ribblu.com (hereinafter “Agreement”) is effective until terminated by Ribblu.com, and may be terminated or changed by Ribblu.com at any time without notice.
In connection with your use of the website, you shall abide by all applicable federal, state or local laws including those pertaining to such areas as libel, slander, defamation, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, tort, obscenity, indecency and copyright or trademark infringement. You are responsible for the content of any information that you put on the website. You agree that no materials of any kind submitted to the website by you will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material or be harmful to minors in any way. Ribblu.com has no obligation to, and does not in the normal course, monitor or control any information that is or becomes available on the Ribblu.com website. Ribblu.com reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information that is, in Ribblu.com’ sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of these rules. However, Ribblu.com has no obligation to exercise such reservation of rights by Ribblu.com. By posting content to any part of the website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Ribblu.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Ribblu.com authorizes you to view and download the materials on the website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell or modify any information on the website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the advance written permission of Ribblu.com.
The website is designed to provide users with information to choose schools for their children, understand the school system and support schools in their community. The information included on the website is provided free of charge as a user convenience and is to be used for informational purposes only. Some information contained on the website may represent opinion or judgment or contain inadvertent technical oversights, factual inaccuracies, or typographical errors. Ribblu.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on the website. As such, Ribblu.com will not be responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or deficiencies in the information provided on the website. This information is provided “as is,” with no guarantees of completeness, non-infringement, accuracy or timeliness, and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. You therefore assume sole responsibility for all risks associated with the use of this information and further accept that Ribblu.com is in no way responsible for any consequences whatsoever to anyone arising from your use or interpretation of any information contained within or linked from or to the website. Before making decisions based on the information contained here, we strongly recommend that you visit the schools and ask the principal to review and comment on the data.
Use of the Website Information at Your Own Risk
The website may contain information or materials from various information sources including, without limitation, government agencies, school principals and users of this site. Ribblu.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information or materials provided by these sources or any information, data, or analysis derived from these sources. Ribblu.com does not represent that any information on the website may be downloaded outside of the United States. Reliance upon any such information or material shall also be at your own risk. Neither Ribblu.com nor its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, agents or parents shall be liable to you or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom.
Posting Your Comments Online
Checking the box to give Ribblu.com.org permission to post your comments online indicates that you agree to the following terms and conditions. By posting your comments on Ribblu.com, you give us a fully paid, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, worldwide right and license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute the content from your post and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such content, in any manner and medium. You further agree that (1) you will not submit any content that is protected by copyright or otherwise proprietary information of a third party, unless you have the right to do so; (2) any comment or other information you submit may be modified for brevity or for any other reason prior to posting at the sole discretion of Ribblu.com; (3) if you submit your email address, it may be used internally by Ribblu.com and in co-marketing or co-branded email communications Ribblu.com may send you; (4) the Ribblu.com website and its contents are provided “as is” without any warranty, to the maximum extent permitted by law; (5) any information you submit will be true and correct; and (6) you will indemnify and hold Ribblu.com harmless to the extent that Ribblu.com is subject to claims arising from any information that you submit.
You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to Ribblu.com all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
Ribblu.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the website, please contact us at info@Ribblu.com.org and provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Limitation on Liability
Under no circumstances shall Ribblu.com or any of its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, agents, or parents be held liable for any damages, whether direct, incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost use, data, revenues, time, money, profits or goodwill arising from or in connection with the use, reliance on, or performance of the information on the website, even when Ribblu.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Ribblu.com shall not be liable for damages or injury caused in whole or in part, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, and whether based in tort (including defamation), contract, strict liability or otherwise in producing and publishing this website or any information contained in this site or linked by or to this site. If your are dissatisfied with any of the website’s material or services, or with any of the website’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.
The website may contain links to third-party websites. Ribblu.com provides these links solely to assist users in locating other Internet resources that may be of interest to them and you assume sole responsibility and risk for your use of links to third-party websites. Ribblu.com does not operate or control in any respect any information, content, products or services on such third-party websites. Ribblu.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on these third-party websites. No reference or link to a third party or a third-party site shall constitute an endorsement of such third party or such third-party site.
Editorial and Advertising Policy
Ribblu.com.org has a strict policy of separation between editorial and advertising content. We do not allow advertisers to influence our editorial content. We believe you should always know the source of the information you’re reading, and we will not accept advertisements that we think are misleading. All advertising is either clearly separated from editorial content or clearly labeled “advertisement” or “from our sponsors.” We reserve the right to reject an ad based on its appropriateness to our parent audience.
Specific Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THOSE PROVIDED BY LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Ribblu.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION; THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ACCESSING AND USING THIS SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN. Ribblu.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN ADDITION, Ribblu.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING THE SERVICE AND INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION ARISING FROM ANY SUCH LOSS OR INJURY.
Ribblu.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to make improvements and/or changes in any aspect of the website at any time and does not accept any responsibility for the effects these alterations may have. Ribblu.com also reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove terms of this agreement at any time without notice. You agree to review this Agreement periodically since such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting and your subsequent use after such posting shall conclusively be deemed to be acceptance by you of such changes, modifications or deletions.
This Agreement shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers, and other terms contained in this website; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall control. This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with California law without regard to any conflict of law principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Ribblu.com, including any action to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Oakland, California, and you agree to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of these courts. If any provision is deemed to be unlawful or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Except where noted otherwise, all website contents Copyright © 2016 Ribblu.com.org. All rights reserved under United States and foreign law. No part of the materials on the website, including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without Ribblu.com’ written permission.
Ribblu.com Parent Community Guidelines
The Ribblu.com online community gives you the opportunity to connect with other parents who are passionate about education and to communicate and inspire one another. Please share your opinions, questions and advice with others in the Ribblu.com community.
When you post on Ribblu.com, you are agreeing to abide by the Ribblu.com Parent Community Guidelines described below. Please respect them, and use common sense and good manners to ensure that your experiences with the Ribblu.com community are positive ones.
Please read the Ribblu.com Parent Community Guidelines before posting.
- Be respectful of others and their opinions. While we encourage a healthy, even passionate, exchange of opinions, we insist that differences be expressed with civility and without insulting language.
- Do not use offensive language. No racist, sexist, ageist, obscene, sexually explicit, violent, threatening or otherwise offensive language is allowed. This applies to user names and subject lines as well as to the actual posts. We reserve the right to remove or edit postings that defame or insult anyone and that are abusive or hateful. Any postings that can be construed as stalking will be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
- Keep in mind that your posts can be seen by non-members and community visitors. Do not post personal data — yours or anyone else’s. For your safety and privacy, please do not post personal data such as phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers or any other private information. Do not publicly post content from private messages or email.
- Do not post sexually explicit images.
- Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the website at any time or in any manner. If Ribblu.com learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected through the website without verified parental consent, then Ribblu.com will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
You agree not to use the services to harm children or minors in any way, or encourage inappropriate interactions with children or minors of any kind.
- Do not collect screen names or email addresses from our site for any commercial use.
- Do not collect personal information from our site about any member of the Ribblu.com community , or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass any member.
- Be aware that this is a public forum and what you post will be visible to all users of Ribblu.com.net and could end up anywhere on the Internet.
- Do not post anything that contains harmful code of any sort, including viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses or other codes that harm computer software or programs or the proper functioning of any software, hardware or equipment or materials.
- Don’t believe everything you read. Ribblu.com does not and cannot screen all the content our users post. When someone recommends something, such as a book, service or product, it is his or her personal recommendation and not one necessarily endorsed by Ribblu.com or its advertisers, sponsors or partners. We recommend you use your best judgment in evaluating recommendations posted on the Internet, and we suggest that you back up all endorsements found in the Ribblu.com community with further research before making a purchase or an investment of time.
- Respect copyrights. Please do not cut and paste articles, recipes, song lyrics, art, graphics or any other original material that you do not hold the copyright to as this could violate the copyright of the original publisher. Even if you include the copyright mark, you do not have permission to republish without explicit permission of the original publisher. Ribblu.com is required by law to remove all copyrighted material if requested by the copyright holder. This means the great conversation you started about an article could be deleted, if you copy content from the article. We recommend referring to the title of the article and summarizing the relevant portion of the article in your own words.
- Do not spam. Do not flood, spam, or post chain letters, pyramid schemes or junk mail.
Don’t use ALL CAPS in your posts. Posts written in all capitals letters are hard to read and give the impression that you are shouting. If you have difficulty switching from capital letters to lowercase letters, please just use all lowercase.
- Please do not post advertisements
- Be a law-abiding citizen. If you are not sure that what you are about to say is legal, hold off and check. If Ribblu.com is notified that illegal activity is being encouraged in our community, we will alert law-enforcement officials. You agree that you will not violate any international, U.S. federal or state law.
- Do not impersonate others or misrepresent who you are. Do not impersonate any person or entity, and do not misrepresent your affiliation with any entity. Please be aware that members may claim expertise or status (legal, medical, etc.) that they do not possess; use discretion in following any advice.
- Do not repost deleted content. Do not repost something that was deleted from the community. These posts will be deleted as well, and posting privileges may be removed for members who repost deleted content.
- Do not post links to sites that violate our guidelines.
- Report a problem. If you feel that someone in the Ribblu.com community is behaving inappropriately, please click on the “Report post” or “Report member” links and submit the problem to us. We will look into the matter within 48 hours of the report. Please note that we do not publicly discuss flagged content, reported users, warnings, suspensions or bannings, so we may not follow up with you directly about your reported issue.
- If you have a customer service question please visit our “Contact Us” page to find the appropriate place to send your query.
- When you post to our community, discussion boards, blogs or other forums, you are giving Ribblu.com permission to use your content. By posting your comments on Ribblu.com, you give us a fully paid, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, worldwide right and license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute the content from your post and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such content, in any manner and medium.
- We do not review all posts. However, we do have the right to remove any post at any time and without notice.
If you violate any of the above Parent Community Guidelines, you will be notified individually by community staff and may, as a result of your actions, receive a warning, temporary suspension or permanent banning from the community. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your right to use our services at any time, for any reason.