Mr. Tushar
Mar 2, 2021
Once you have registered your name in a school in class 11 you have to study both class 11 and 12 in that same school. You cannot change school after completing class 11. Even if you want to do that then admission to a school needs to be taken in class only. Jan 20, 2012