Revision Notes of Business Studies Class 11 are important to enable students to have a quick recap of the entire syllabus in no time. One can easily revise the precise notes in a day or two. This helps one to recall all he/she has read and learned for the entire year. Once they get the hint, the students are quick to recall the entire material. Study Key Notes or Revision notes helps students in quick revision to recall all that has been learned throughout the year. Notes make this process of recall easy. Here on Ribblu one can get lot of Revision Notes of Class 11 Business Studies in PDF format for free
|Class 11 Business Studies Marks Distribution|
|Part A : Foundations of Business|
|Nature and Purpose of Business||16|
|Forms of Business Organisations|
|Public, Private and Global Enterprises||14|
|Emerging Modes of Business||10|
|Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics|
|Part B : Finance and Trade|
|Sources of Business Finance||20|
Structure of CBSE Business Studies Sample Paper for Class 11 Arts is
|Type of Question||Marks per Question||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Objective Type Questions||1||20||20|
|Short Answer Type Questions - 1||3||5||15|
|Short Answer Type Questions - 1||4||3||12|
|Long Answer Type Questions - 1||5||3||15|
|Long Answer Type Questions - 2||6||3||18|
For Preparation of exams students can also check out other resource material
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Worksheets
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Test Papers
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Important Questions
Number of students believe that making notes is a troublesome act. But it is a hard known fact that with proper study notes, studying and passing exams becomes easier and that too with good marks. More importantly, it makes learning more interesting and fun.
Why Should Students make Revision Notes?
1. When students make notes, they are forced to understand everything in their own language and words so that you understand things better. Often students tend to blindly read the entire page without giving a chance to understand a single word, but in case they are making notes then, then the brain gets double activated and tries to squeeze meaning out of every single sentence which is very much beneficial for them in the long run. Study notes keep track of all the information they have learned from them. It acts as a ready referral to go through during preparing for exam time.
2. The extra pain of writing notes while studying pays a lot of dividends like saving student’s energy and time during the exam and it becomes an immensely easier way to recall things during exam time when students are already facing shortage of time.
3. When students write notes on paper while studying, it automatically improves memory, allowing the students to study more when studying and reducing the chances of forgetting.
4. When students inculcate the habit of study notes making while studying it increases attention to detail and the focus of the students. And it is a known fact that students who have good focus are more likely to do better in exams.
5. When it comes to learning, it has been observed that study notes do promote a high level of retention. When learning is an important part of tutoring, one of the major necessary end goals is retention. So when a student indulges in notes making , the study notes promotes positive memory as well as the ability to retain information because the mind becomes an active component in studying.
6. Repetition is the key to mastery. A well known fact gets also implied in the case of Making study notes, because when students study then he instantly revises everything while making notes and that stimulates the part of the brain that promotes learning. Like every muscle in the body, the brain can be trained to learn easily in order to absorb new and more information quickly.
7. Making study notes helps in filtration of the relevant and important information. When the student writes study notes while studying, they tend to make the notes by summarising, editing and retaining only the most important information.
8. Making study notes passively increases the likelihood of the students to become more organised. Being organised allows students to prioritise tasks and to finish work on time.