Related PapersCBSE Class 4 Maths Test Paper - 13 Posted by Ratan Dave CBSE Class 4 Maths Test Paper - 12 Posted by Ratan Dave CBSE Class 4 Maths Test Paper - 11 Posted by Ratan Dave CBSE Class 4 Maths Test Paper - 10 Posted by Ratan Dave CBSE Class 4 Maths Test Paper - 9 Posted by Ratan Dave
CBSE Class 4 Maths Test Papers, Unit Tests and Periodic Assessment Exams
Maths Test Papers for Class 4 are the collection of past unit test papers and periodic assessment class test papers which helps students to prepare for upcoming monthly quarterly half yearly and annual exams. Here on Ribblu one can get a lot of Test Papers for Class 4 Maths in PDF format for free.
- Revision: Number sense and word problems
- Revision: Geometry
- Unit 1 Building with Bricks: Floor patterns, different patterns, solving problem based on brick cost, numbers etc.
- Unit 10 Play with Patterns: Block patterns and designs, pattern with letters and numbers, completion of pattern of series, magic patterns, magic triangle, building of number patterns, patterns with addition of different numbers, decoding of different numbers and letters, floor patterns
- Unit 2 Long and Short: Distance between two points, concept of long and short, guessing the distance, comparison of length, unit of measuring length- cm, m, km
- Unit 3 A Trip to Bhopal: The buses, estimation of buses, beginning of the journey (estimation of time), to Bhimbetka(estimation of length, distance),lunch time estimation of time, boating problems of cost and time
- Unit 4 Tick-Tick-Tick: Understanding the clock and time reading, different hands of clock, making a clock and reading time, relation between different hands of clock second, minute and hour hand, drawing a timeline to show different events, conversion of seconds into minutes and hours into vice versa, reading, writing up dates-format comparison of time, manufacturing, expiry dates of products, time format (12 hour, 24 hour clock, Railway clock)
- Unit 6 The Junk Seller: Calculation of cost and value of things by multiplication, concept of loan, finding cost by verbal or mental calculation, different ways of multiplication, counting of currency coins and notes
- Revisit – Number sense and word problems
- Revisit – Measurement
- Unit 5 The Way The World Looks: View of different objects from different directions, spacial understanding of direction and space, mapping your way, formation of dice by paper folding
- Unit 7 Jugs and Mugs: Measurement of liquids in l, ml, kl etc., conversion of ml into litre and vice versa, estimation of quantity according to size of different liquids used at home
- Unit 8 Carts and Wheels: Circular shapes around us- wheel and bangles etc, drawing circle with different circular shapes, radius and diameter of circle, comparison of sizes of circles on the basis of radius, drawing circle using compass, center of the circle
- Unit 9 Halves and Quarters: Half and quarter parts(whole to part),dividing different shapes into halves and quarters, simple word and money problems on fractions, completion of whole part with given fraction (part of whole) 1/2, 1/4, 3/4parts of metre, litre and kilogram and 1 Rupee
- Unit 11 Tables and Shares: Tables, formation of tables, making table of higher number adding tables of 2 numbers, how many cats finding the number of legs, Gangu’s sweets: Finding number of boxes, cost etc. with division and multiplication
- Unit 12 How Heavy? How Light?: Compare weight of different things, unit of measurement of weight, weighing Balance, weight of elephant-comparative understanding, broken stones, post office-postage stamps, sending parcel according to weight
- Unit 13 Field and Fences: Concept of perimeter, how to find perimeter of given figure, simple word problems of perimeter, puzzles and squares
- Unit 14 Smart Charts: Concept of data handling, making frequency tables for time used in different activities, favourite food: Filling the tables
- Unit 6 The Junk Seller: This chapter of SA-1 will be repeated and evaluated in SA-2 as per departmental Guidelines
For Preparation of board exams students can also check out other resource material
Test Papers of Other Subjects of Class 4CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 Science CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 English CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 Social Science CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 E.V.S CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 Computer Science CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 Hindi CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 Sanskrit CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 Value Education CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 Spanish CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 Japanese CBSE Test Papers of Class 4 General Knowledge (G.K.)
Why Attempting Past Test Papers are Important for Exam Preparation?
Test papers are mainly class test papers that the subject teacher had prepared in the past for previous students. Thus when students attempt such practice test papers they get to know the framework which the subject teacher is following in making examination papers. Apart from reference books and notes, Test Papers are very effective study materials for exam preparation. When a student tries to attempt previous test papers , it becomes very easy to gauge how well the topics have been understood and what kind of questions are asked in exams related to that chapter.
As they say before facing the main battle one needs to practice on small fights and get expertise and that will make sure the success in the finals. Similarly in order to score high marks in annual exams, it is imperative to attempt previous test papers so that the student identifies and checks whether the understanding of all concepts of the already prepared chapters of any particular subject are complete or not. It highlights the weak areas if any and gives students ample amount of time to revisit the topics and work on those areas and be better prepared before exams.
Periodic Test papers, Weekly tests and Unit Test papers are usually framed on few chapters of the syllabus thus the concentration of questions asked are of good depth thus when a student attempts those papers, it makes sure that no topic or fundamental concept has been skipped by students while studying any chapter.