About St. Anthony's Secondary School
St. Anthony's Secondary School, Faridabad owned by the Institute of the Francisican Clarist Missionaries of the Most Blessed Sacrament, a body registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI, 1860, has its office at Clara Niwas, Kalu Sari, New Delhi-16. The Institute runs English/Vernacular medium schools, orphanages, dispensaries, Home for aged and other welfare centres in various parts of the country. The school had a humble beginning on 11th April 1978 with 470 pupils of roll from classes K.G. to VI. Since then it did not look back and today it has nearly 2000 pupils. It was affiliated to C.B.S.E. New Delhi in 1981. Ever since, this school has been securing 100% result with merit. It was founded by Rev. Mother Benigna Gasaldon, an Italian nun who worked in India from 1928-94. She was awarded the Knight Commander of the order of the star of the Indian Solidarity in 1974 by the Italian Government for her service in India and the Florentine Lily by the Florence Province of Italy for her outstanding humanitarian work and for her ideals of emancipation and enlightenment.
Carmel Convent School - Sector 7D(3.00)