This is a co-educational institution. The policy of “first comes first served” is followed in case of admission for both boys and girls. The School is open for students without any discrimination. We are sometimes forced to deny admission mostly due to the limitation of child. Recommendation and pressure tactics of any kind disqualifies admissions.
Registration: Registration remains open for 3 days. The forms should be obtained from the school office only. No photocopy of the form will be accepted. No exchange of forms is permitted.
The duly filled forms should be submitted to school office within 3 days of obtaining the forms, with the following documents.
Neither Affidavit nor kundli of date of birth is acceptable. Change of date of birth will not be entertained later. ADMISSION
- Although a minority institution, we do admit children of every caste and creed.
- No child of less than 2 years 8 months and more than 3 years 4 months will be admitted to Nursery
For higher classes add one year for each class.
- No pupil will be admitted to class 2 and above without a Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Students from Utter Pradesh seeking admission to classes VI and above must have their Transfer Certificates countersigned by the education authorities.
- The Transfer Certificate of a pupil coming from outside Utter Pradesh must be countersigned by proper authorities irrespective of the class into which admission is being sought.
- A pupil seeking admission must produce the Date of Birth Certificate issued by the municipal authorities or a Baptism Certificate, along with the Transfer Certificate.
- Admission to class LKG above is given on the basis of Test and against the availability of seats.
- Irrespective of the time of admission, fee will be charged from the beginning of the academic session.
- No pupil will be admitted in any class higher than that for which the Transfer Certificate shows him/her to be eligible, nor will he/she be granted out of turn promotions.