Related PapersMCQ Questions on Mole Concepts with answers for IIT Preparation - Class 11 Posted by Gerald Snodd Class 11 Chemistry Question Paper Term 1 ( 2021 ) - Amity Posted by Satwik Sarkar Class 11 Chemistry Previous Year Question Paper - 2019 Posted by tarun raaz Class 11 Chemistry Annual Exam Question Paper Posted by Sanjay Rawat Class 11 Half Yearly Question Papers Chemistry - 1 Posted by Chetan maan
CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Previous Year Question Papers
Question Papers of Chemistry for Class 11 are the best tool to prepare for final examinations. These previous year papers and board papers are in accordance with CBSE guidelines and prescribed syllabus and thus after solving them students get enough confidence and practice to face the forthcoming exams. Here on Ribblu one can get lot of Question Papers for Class 11 Chemistry in PDF format for free
|Class 11 Chemistry Marks Distribution|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||11|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||4|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||21|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|s -Block Elements|
|p -Block Elements|
|Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques||18|
- General Introduction: Importance and scope of chemistry.
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p -Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
|Type of Question||Marks per Question||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Very Short Answer Type Questions||1||20||5|
|Short Answer Type Questions||2||7||14|
|Long Answer Type Questions - 1||3||7||21|
|Long Answer Type Questions - 1||3||5||15|
For Preparation of exams students can also check out other resource material
Question Papers of Other Subjects of Class 11CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Information Technology CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Mathematics CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Physics CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Biology CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Accountancy CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Business Studies CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Economics CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 History CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Home Science CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Mass Media CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Political Science CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Sociology CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Psychology CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 English CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Computer Science CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Multimedia And Web Technology (MMWT) CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Physical Education CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Informatics Practices
In order to access the level of preparation done by any particular student he or she needs to solve Previous Year Question Papers. These papers act as perfect tools to practise for the final board exam. If one wants to get a clear look and feel of how final exam papers are framed in terms of level of difficulty, time and other aspects then , all students must make sure that they attempt these papers once their course revision is finished. Few benefits of solving Previous Question Papers are given below:
- Revising the subject is very good practice but until and unless one Solves the past question papers in the lookalike environment as in board exam or final class room exam, there is most likely that student may not be able to identify and check whether the understanding of all concepts of the subject are complete or not. It is only after students attempt the question paper in the same time frame he or she is able to judge the capability of solving the paper in the stipulated time frame. It highlights the weak areas if any and gives students ample amount of time to work on those areas and be better prepared before exams.
- Knowing everything is great but it is of no use unless the implementation and results are not matching with that. There is always a risk of the case in which in spite of knowing everything a student falls short of time to complete the entire question paper and thus loses marks. Generally CBSE Board papers and previous year questions are generally of 3 hour duration. So while practicing such papers it is imperative to create a final exam or board like environment at home and ensure that the Question paper is attempted only in 3 hours and then check whether it was possible to complete the paper in the desired amount of time. Often at first students take longer than expected, and thus they get early warning to practice more and increase the speed.
- Students with anxiety issues need previous year papers more than anyone for overcoming such issues. Since they do not know what questions will be asked in the CBSE board they create panic in their mind due to this fear of the unknown and get scared with the idea that they might not be able to do well in exams. Thus such students need to complete at-least 7-10 Question papers prior to the exams, to gain confidence and get into a better frame of mind.