Related PapersClass 11 Psychology Question Paper ( Mid Term ) - ITL Public School Posted by Shivangi Chauhan Class 11 Psychology Question Paper Annual Exam-Apeejay Posted by MR.B.RAJ
CBSE Class 11 Psychology Previous Year Question Papers
Question Papers of Psychology for Class 11 are the best tool to prepare for final examinations. These previous year papers and board papers are in accordance with CBSE guidelines and prescribed syllabus and thus after solving them students get enough confidence and practice to face the forthcoming exams. Here on Ribblu one can get lot of Question Papers for Class 11 Psychology in PDF format for free
|Class 11 Psychology Marks Distribution|
|What is Psychology?||7|
|Methods of Enquiry in Psychology||10|
|The Bases of Human Behavior||8|
|Sensory, Attentional and Perceptual Processes||8|
|Motivation and Emotion||7|
- What is Psychology?, Understanding Mind and Behaviour, Popular Notions about the Discipline of Psychology, Evolution of Psychology, Development of Psychology in India, Branches of Psychology, Themes of Research and Applications, Psychology and Other Disciplines, Psychologists at Work, Psychology in Everyday Life
- Goals of Psychological Enquiry, Nature of Psychological Data, Some Important Methods in Psychology, Analysis of Data, Limitations of Psychological Enquiry, Ethical Issues
- Evolutionary Perspective, Biological and Cultural Roots, Biological Basis of Behaviour, Structure and Functions of Nervous System and Endocrine System and their Relationship with Behaviour and Experience, Heredity: Genes and Behaviour, Cultural Basis : Socio-Cultural Shaping of Behaviour, Enculturation, Socialization, Acculturation
- Meaning of Development, Factors Influencing Development, Context of Development, Overview of Developmental Stages
- Knowing the world, Nature and varieties of Stimulus, Sense Modalities, Attentional Processes, Perceptual Processes, The Perceiver, Principles of Perceptual Organisation, Perception of Space, Depth and Distance, Perceptual Constancies, Illusions, Socio-Cultural Influences on Perception
- Nature of Learning, Paradigms of Learning, Classical Conditioning, Operant/Instrumental Conditioning, Key Learning Processes, Observational Learning, Cognitive Learning, Verbal Learning, Concept Learning, Skill Learning, Transfer of Learning, Factors Facilitating Learning, The Learner : Learning Styles, Learning Disabilities, Applications of Learning Principles
- Nature of Memory, Information Processing Approach : The Stage Model, Memory Systems : Sensory, Short-term and Long-term Memories, Levels of Processing, Types of Long-term Memory, Knowledge Representation and Organisation in Memory, Memory as a Constructive Process, Nature and Causes of Forgetting, Enhancing Memory
- Nature of Thinking, The Processes of Thinking, Problem Solving, Reasoning, Decision-making, Nature and Process of Creative Thinking, Developing Creative Thinking, Thought and Language, Development of Language and Language Use
- Nature of Motivation, Types of Motives, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Nature of Emotions, Physiological Bases of Emotions, Cognitive Bases of Emotions, Cultural Bases of Emotions, Expression of Emotions, Managing Negative Emotions, Enhancing Positive Emotions
For Preparation of exams students can also check out other resource material
Question Papers of Other Subjects of Class 11CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Information Technology CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Mathematics CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Physics CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Chemistry CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Biology CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Accountancy CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Business Studies CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Economics CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 History CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Home Science CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Mass Media CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Political Science CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Sociology CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 English CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Computer Science CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Multimedia And Web Technology (MMWT) CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Physical Education CBSE Question Papers of Class 11 Informatics Practices
In order to access the level of preparation done by any particular student he or she needs to solve Previous Year Question Papers. These papers act as perfect tools to practise for the final board exam. If one wants to get a clear look and feel of how final exam papers are framed in terms of level of difficulty, time and other aspects then , all students must make sure that they attempt these papers once their course revision is finished. Few benefits of solving Previous Question Papers are given below:
- Revising the subject is very good practice but until and unless one Solves the past question papers in the lookalike environment as in board exam or final class room exam, there is most likely that student may not be able to identify and check whether the understanding of all concepts of the subject are complete or not. It is only after students attempt the question paper in the same time frame he or she is able to judge the capability of solving the paper in the stipulated time frame. It highlights the weak areas if any and gives students ample amount of time to work on those areas and be better prepared before exams.
- Knowing everything is great but it is of no use unless the implementation and results are not matching with that. There is always a risk of the case in which in spite of knowing everything a student falls short of time to complete the entire question paper and thus loses marks. Generally CBSE Board papers and previous year questions are generally of 3 hour duration. So while practicing such papers it is imperative to create a final exam or board like environment at home and ensure that the Question paper is attempted only in 3 hours and then check whether it was possible to complete the paper in the desired amount of time. Often at first students take longer than expected, and thus they get early warning to practice more and increase the speed.
- Students with anxiety issues need previous year papers more than anyone for overcoming such issues. Since they do not know what questions will be asked in the CBSE board they create panic in their mind due to this fear of the unknown and get scared with the idea that they might not be able to do well in exams. Thus such students need to complete at-least 7-10 Question papers prior to the exams, to gain confidence and get into a better frame of mind.