Related PapersClass 8 Social Science Question Paper PT-1 (2021) - Convent of Jesus & Mary School Posted by Amrapali Jain Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Final Exam 2021 - Presidency School Posted by Sharvesh Gunasekaran Class 8 Social Science Question Paper Final Term Assessment - Amity Posted by Seema Karmakar Class 8 Social Science Question Paper SA1 - 2018 Posted by Kvramesh Iyer Class 8 Social Science Question Paper - SA2 2019 Posted by CHANDRA JEET Yadav
CBSE Class 8 Social Science Studies Previous Year Question Papers
Question Papers of Social Science Studies for Class 8 are the best tool to prepare for final examinations. These previous year papers and board papers are in accordance with CBSE guidelines and prescribed syllabus and thus after solving them students get enough confidence and practice to face the forthcoming exams. Here on Ribblu one can get lot of Question Papers for Class 8 Social Science Studies in PDF format for free
- The Indian Constitution
- Why do we need a Parliament?
- Understanding Our Criminal Justice Systems
- Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
- How, When and Where
- From Trade to Territory
- Ruling the Country Side
- When People Rebel - 1857 and After
- Understanding Marginalisation
- Confronting Marginalisation
- Public Facilities
- Law and Social Justice
- Minerals and Power Resource
- Weavers, lron smelters and Factory owners
- Civilizing the Native, Educating the nation
- The Making of the National Movement 1870-1947
For Preparation of exams students can also check out other resource material
Question Papers of Other Subjects of Class 8CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 Mathematics CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 Science CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 English CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 Computer Science CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 Hindi CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 Sanskrit CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 Foundation of Information Technology (FIT) CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 Japanese CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 German CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 French CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 General Knowledge (G.K.) CBSE Question Papers of Class 8 Catechism
In order to access the level of preparation done by any particular student he or she needs to solve Previous Year Question Papers. These papers act as perfect tools to practise for the final board exam. If one wants to get a clear look and feel of how final exam papers are framed in terms of level of difficulty, time and other aspects then , all students must make sure that they attempt these papers once their course revision is finished. Few benefits of solving Previous Question Papers are given below:
- Revising the subject is very good practice but until and unless one Solves the past question papers in the lookalike environment as in board exam or final class room exam, there is most likely that student may not be able to identify and check whether the understanding of all concepts of the subject are complete or not. It is only after students attempt the question paper in the same time frame he or she is able to judge the capability of solving the paper in the stipulated time frame. It highlights the weak areas if any and gives students ample amount of time to work on those areas and be better prepared before exams.
- Knowing everything is great but it is of no use unless the implementation and results are not matching with that. There is always a risk of the case in which in spite of knowing everything a student falls short of time to complete the entire question paper and thus loses marks. Generally CBSE Board papers and previous year questions are generally of 3 hour duration. So while practicing such papers it is imperative to create a final exam or board like environment at home and ensure that the Question paper is attempted only in 3 hours and then check whether it was possible to complete the paper in the desired amount of time. Often at first students take longer than expected, and thus they get early warning to practice more and increase the speed.
- Students with anxiety issues need previous year papers more than anyone for overcoming such issues. Since they do not know what questions will be asked in the CBSE board they create panic in their mind due to this fear of the unknown and get scared with the idea that they might not be able to do well in exams. Thus such students need to complete at-least 7-10 Question papers prior to the exams, to gain confidence and get into a better frame of mind.