Related PapersCBSE Class 9 Foundation of information technology (FIT) annual exam paper 2-Prince public school Posted by KRISHNA Class 9 Computer Science half yearly paper 2-Prince public school Posted by Dilip Kumar Computer Paper Class IX SA-II Posted by Gopal Mishra
Click to View More Related Papers
CBSE Class 9 Computer Science Previous Year Question Papers
Question Papers of Computer Science for Class 9 are the best tool to prepare for final examinations. These previous year papers and board papers are in accordance with CBSE guidelines and prescribed syllabus and thus after solving them students get enough confidence and practice to face the forthcoming exams. Here on Ribblu one can get lot of Question Papers for Class 9 Computer Science in PDF format for free
|Class 9 Computer Science Marks Distribution|
|Basics of Information Technology||5|
Computer Science Topics to be covered for Class 10
- Computer Systems
- Memory, Storage devices, I/O devices
- Types of software
- Computer networking
- Safely browsing the web and using social networks
- Safely accessing websites
- Introduction to a word processor
- Edit and format text
- Insert pictures, change the page setting, add bullets and numbering, borders and shading, and insert tables – insert/delete rows and columns, merge and split cells.
- Presentation tool
- Edit and format a slide
- Insert pictures from files, create animations, add sound effects, and rehearse timings.
- Working with a spreadsheet
- Use simple statistical functions
- Freedom of information and the digital divide.
- E-commerce: Privacy, fraud, secure data transmission.
Alternative 1: Educational programming language – Scratch
- Introduction to Scratch.
- Drag and drop commands, creating simple scripts, repeating blocks of commands.
- Discuss x-y plane, create scripts to move the cat (Scratch mascot).
- Create a script to draw diagrams using the pen feature.
Alternative 2: Python - (provided as an option to children with special needs)
- Introduction to Python
- A simple “Hello World" program
- Running a Python program
- The notion of data-types and variables: integer, float, string
- Arithmetic operations: +, -, *, /
|Breakup of marks for the practicals:|
|Lab Test (30 marks)|
|Proficiency with the OS||3|
|Writing basic Python/Scratch programs||8|
|Report File + viva (25 marks)|
|Report file: ||20|
|Viva voce (based on the report file)||5|
|Project (that uses most of the concepts that have been learnt)||15|
For Preparation of exams students can also check out other resource material
CBSE Class 9 Computer Science Sample Papers
CBSE Class 9 Computer Science Worksheets
CBSE Class 9 Computer Science Test Papers
CBSE Class 9 Computer Science Important Questions
Question Papers of Other Subjects of Class 9CBSE Question Papers of Class 9 Information Technology CBSE Question Papers of Class 9 Mathematics CBSE Question Papers of Class 9 Science CBSE Question Papers of Class 9 English CBSE Question Papers of Class 9 Social Science CBSE Question Papers of Class 9 Hindi CBSE Question Papers of Class 9 Sanskrit CBSE Question Papers of Class 9 Telugu CBSE Question Papers of Class 9 French CBSE Question Papers of Class 9 Catechism
In order to access the level of preparation done by any particular student he or she needs to solve Previous Year Question Papers. These papers act as perfect tools to practise for the final board exam. If one wants to get a clear look and feel of how final exam papers are framed in terms of level of difficulty, time and other aspects then , all students must make sure that they attempt these papers once their course revision is finished. Few benefits of solving Previous Question Papers are given below:
- Revising the subject is very good practice but until and unless one Solves the past question papers in the lookalike environment as in board exam or final class room exam, there is most likely that student may not be able to identify and check whether the understanding of all concepts of the subject are complete or not. It is only after students attempt the question paper in the same time frame he or she is able to judge the capability of solving the paper in the stipulated time frame. It highlights the weak areas if any and gives students ample amount of time to work on those areas and be better prepared before exams.
- Knowing everything is great but it is of no use unless the implementation and results are not matching with that. There is always a risk of the case in which in spite of knowing everything a student falls short of time to complete the entire question paper and thus loses marks. Generally CBSE Board papers and previous year questions are generally of 3 hour duration. So while practicing such papers it is imperative to create a final exam or board like environment at home and ensure that the Question paper is attempted only in 3 hours and then check whether it was possible to complete the paper in the desired amount of time. Often at first students take longer than expected, and thus they get early warning to practice more and increase the speed.
- Students with anxiety issues need previous year papers more than anyone for overcoming such issues. Since they do not know what questions will be asked in the CBSE board they create panic in their mind due to this fear of the unknown and get scared with the idea that they might not be able to do well in exams. Thus such students need to complete at-least 7-10 Question papers prior to the exams, to gain confidence and get into a better frame of mind.