Related PapersClass 1 Maths Pattern Worksheet Set 36 Posted by Ravi kant Class 1 Maths Pattern Worksheet Set 35 Posted by Ravi kant CBSE Class 1 Maths Data Handling Worksheet - Set 34 Posted by Ravi kant Tens and Ones Place Value Worksheet for Class 1 - Set 42 Posted by Ravi kant Tens and Ones Place Value Worksheet for Class 1 - Set 41 Posted by Ravi kant
CBSE Worksheets for Class 1 Maths
Download free printable worksheets for CBSE Class 1 Maths as per Latest NCERT Syllabus. Worksheet for class 1 Mathematics are helpful for first-grade students to learn and practice mathematics. Use these mathematics worksheets which can be downloaed in PDF format, and practice techniques for learning maths. By using these Grade 1 mathematics worksheets your child will comprehend the meaning and need for numbers.
These Worksheets help Grade 1 students practice Mathematics Important Questions, workbooks and exercises on additions, multiplication, division and subtractions. Click here to access Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Mathematics Worksheets which are shared by expert teachers, parents and students does strengthen student’s understanding of all the Mathematical concepts.
Latest CBSE Class 1 Maths Worksheets
- Chapter 1 Shapes and Space: This chapter explains and elaborates various types of sizes and shapes. By understanding the concepts students can differentiate between various shapes and sizes like bigger, small , far, close, etc.
- Chapter 2 Numbers from one to nine: Explanation of single-digit numbers and solve exciting questions and puzzles related to the same.
- Chapter 3 Addition: Explanation of mathematical addition problems that involve images. The types of problems present in this exercise are adding different items, matching and adding objects, determining the right numeral after addition, etc.
- Chapter 4 Subtraction: Explanation of mathematical simple subtraction problems . kids needs to solve the sums-related subtraction and find out the missing numerals.
- Chapter 5 Numbers from ten to twenty: Illustrations of numbers between ten and twenty. These are double-digit numbers, and kids are required to solve an ample number of fun-filled exercises, puzzles, etc. Besides, it also contains count and writes problems, counting problems, etc.
- Chapter 6 Time: Here, students will gather knowledge about time and how every task is done in a specific duration.
- Chapter 7 Measurement: This chapter is filled with illustrated exercises, involving comparisons between longer – shorter, longest – shortest, taller – shorter, tallest – shortest, heavier – lighter, heaviest – lightest, thicker – thinner, thickest – thinnest, etc.
- Chapter 8 Numbers from twenty-one to fifty: This unit imparts knowledge about numbers between twenty-one to fifty. It contains several exciting exercises and problems and students are supposed to solve them to have a proper grasp.
- Chapter 9 Data Handling: Data Handling is again one vital concept in maths, and students are introduced to the data world. Starting from calculating the number of times an alphabet or digit is repeated to finding out repeated shapes, Data Handling covers all.
- Chapter 10 Patterns: Explanation of how to find out the missing number, extending a sequence or series, completing a design or pattern, etc.
- Chapter 11 Numbers: Introduction to numbers between 51 and 100. Plus, the illustrative exercises will assist in clearing your concepts related to the same.
- Chapter 12 Money: Introduction to different types of notes and coins that are in circulation in India.
- Chapter 13: How Many Explanation of how to quantify objects. writing and counting numbers.
For Preparation of board exams students can also check out other resource material
Worksheets of Other Subjects of Class 1CBSE Worksheets of Class 1 English CBSE Worksheets of Class 1 E.V.S CBSE Worksheets of Class 1 Computer Science CBSE Worksheets of Class 1 Hindi CBSE Worksheets of Class 1 Value Education
Why do one Children need Worksheets for Practice?
It is very old saying that one can build a large building if the foundation is strong and sturdy. This holds true for studies also. Worksheets are essential and help students in the in-depth understanding of fundamental concepts. Practicing solving a lot of worksheets, solving numerous types of questions on each topic holds the key for success. Once basic concepts and fundamentals have been learnt, the next thing is to learn their applications by practicing problems. Practicing the problems helps us immensely to gauge how well we have understood the concepts.
There are times when students just run through any particular topic with casual awareness there by missing out on a few imperative “between the lines” concepts. Such things are the major causes of weak fundamental understandings of students. So in such cases Worksheets act as a boon and critical helpful tool which gauges the in-depth understanding of children highlighting doubts and misconceptions, if any.
Worksheets classifies the important aspects of any topic or chapter taught in the class in a very easy manner and increases the awareness amongst students.When students try to solve a worksheet they get to understand what are the key important factors which needs the main focus.Sometimes it happens that due to shortage of time all the major points of any particular topic gets skipped in the class or teacher rushes through , due to shortage of time. A worksheet thus provides a framework for the entire chapter and can help covering those important aspects which were rushed in the class and ensure that students record and understand all key items.
In a class of its say 40 students howsoever teacher tries to be active and work towards making each student understand whatever she has to teach in the class but there are always some students who tend to be in their own world and they wander in their thoughts.Worksheets which are provided timely to all the students, causes them to focus on the material at hand. it’s simply the difference between passive and active learning. Worksheets of this type can be used to introduce new material, particularly material with many new definitions and terms.
Worksheets help students be focussed and attentive in the class because they know after the class is over they will be assigned a worksheet which they need to solve so if they miss or skip any point in the class they may not be able to solve the worksheet completely and thereby lose reputation in the class.
Often students revise the chapter at home reading their respective textbooks. Thus more often than not they do miss many important points. Worksheets thus can be used intentionally to help guide student’s to consult textbooks. Having students write out responses encourages their engagement with the textbooks, the questions chosen indicate areas on which to focus. Explicitly discussing the worksheets and why particular questions are asked helps students reflect on what is important.