|Class 12 Physical Education Marks Distribution |
|Units ||Marks |
|Changing Trends & Career In Physical Education ||70 |
|Olympic Movement |
|Physical Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle |
|Physical Education & Sports for Differently Abled |
|Physical Activity & Leadership Training |
|Test, Measurement & Evaluation |
|Fundamentals Of Anatomy & Physiology |
|Kinesiology, Biomechanics & Sports |
|Psychology & Sports |
|Training In Sports |
|Total ||70 |
Physical Education Topics to be covered for Class 12 Arts
- Meaning & Objectives of Planning
- Various Committees & its Responsibilities (pre; during & post)
- Tournament, Procedure To Draw Fixtures, Intramural & Extramural, Specific Sports Programme
- Balanced Diet & Nutrition, Eating For Weight Control, Food supplement for children, Sports nutrition & its effect on performance
- Obesity, Diabetes, Asthema, Hypertension, Back Pain
- Concept of Disability & Disorde, Types of Disability, Types of Disorder, Disability Etiquettes
- Motor development & factors affecting it
- Exercise Guidelines
- Concept & advantages of Correct Posture, Causes of Bad Posture, Common Postural Deformities, Corrective Measures for Postural Deformities
- Sports participation of women in India, Special consideration, Female Athletes Triad, Psychological aspects of women athlete, Sociological aspects of sports participation
- Computation of Fat Percentage, Measurement of Muscular Strength, Motor Fitness Test, General Motor Fitness, Measurement of Cardio Vascular Fitness, Computation of Fitness Index, Rikli & Jones – Senior Citizen Fitness Test
- Gender differences in physical & physiological parameters
- The physiological factor determining the component of Physical Fitness
- Concept, Aims & Scope of Sports Medicine, Sports injuries, First Aid, Management of Injuries
- Introduction to Axes & Planes, Types of movements, Newton’s Law of Motion, Friction & Sports
- Understanding Stress & Coping Strategies, Personality; its definition & types, Motivation, Exercise Adherence
- Strength, Endurance, Speed, Flexibility, Coordinative Abilities, Circuit Training & High Altitude Training
Structure of CBSE Physical Education Sample Paper for Class 12 Arts is
|Type of Question ||Marks per Question ||Total No. of Questions ||Total Marks |
|Objective Type Questions ||1 ||20 ||20 |
|Short Answer Type Questions - 1 ||3 ||10 ||12 |
|Short Answer Type Questions - 2 ||4 ||5 ||20 |
|Total ||34 ||70 |
For preparing for board exams students can also check out
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Papers
Important Questions for Class 12 Physical Education Chapter Wise
Physical Education Revision Notes for class 12
Previous Year Question Paper CBSE Class 12 Physical Education
Why Sample Papers, Previous Year CBSE Board Papers and Important questions are important for the success in Class 12 Board Exams?
When it comes to the physical education for 12th class under the Central Board of School (CBSE) Board, it is considered to be the most important subject and immensely scoring compared to other subjects. But the irony is that physical education is considered the most daunting and dreadful subject by many students who feel this subject gives them nightmare.
How To Build Strong Foundation?
As some one has rightly said that great heights can only be attained if the foundation is strong and sturdy. This holds true for physical education subjects also because if basics are clear, then All the problems are solved with ease only.
One can follow few tips mentioned below for strengthening the basic concepts:
- Be Fully Attentive in the class while new topics are being taught by your respective teacher. No doubts should be left hovering in your head. Even if you feel your questions are silly, ask immediately as and when they arise with you teachers or tutors.
- Group discussions among friends are a great way to resolve any further doubts regarding the topics. Thus if possible one should make study groups with like minded friends and fix a particular to discuss relevant doubts and problems. This technique is considered to be the most effective during the preparation of physical education exams.
- There are several online sources for CBSE class 12 physical education topics. Youtube Videos are the most popular resources where one can get extensive explanatory videos on almost each topic.
Practice Makes the Man Perfect.
For Mastering the physical education Subject, One has to go through lots of practice, Yes practicing solving lots of problems, solving numerous types of questions on each topic. Once basic concepts and fundamentals have been learnt, the next thing is to learn their applications by practicing problems. Practicing the problems helps us immensely to gauge how well we have understood the concepts.
Certain Points needs to be kept in mind while solving problems:
- One should try to approach and solve a wide variety of problems thereby covering all the relevant topics, rather than sticking to similar ones.
- One or Two reference books should be considered for solving extra questions.
- Try to solve previous year question papers. This helps to boost your confidence while solving new varieties of problems which may appear in the exam.
- Start solving Sample Papers when the exam dates are nearing to get an actual feel of how the physical education paper might be.
- Try to focus on eliminating committing silly mistakes while solving the problems such as multiplying instead of adding, mixing up the positive and negative signs etc.
On ribblu.com you get lot of resource material to practice which includes sample question papers, worksheets, test papers, previous year board papers, important questions, solved papers, model papers everything free in PDF format.