Related PapersCBSE Class 11 Psychology Worksheet Chapter 9 Motivation and Emotion Posted by demi CBSE Class 11 Psychology Worksheet Chapter 8 Language and Thought Posted by demi CBSE Class 11 Psychology Worksheet Chapter 7 Human Memory Posted by demi CBSE Class 11 Psychology Worksheet Chapter 6 Learning Posted by demi CBSE Class 11 Psychology Worksheet Chapter 5 Sensory, Attentional and Perceptual Processes Posted by demi
CBSE Worksheets for Class 11 Psychology
CBSE Worksheets for Class 11 contains all the important questions on Psychology, English, Biology, Maths, Hindi, Science, EVS, Sanskrit, Social Science, General Knowledge, Computers, French, and Environmental Studies as per CBSE syllabus. These Worksheets help students to practice, improve knowledge as they are an effective tool in understanding the subject in totality. Worksheets help students in learning in depth concepts while out of the class.
|Class 11 Psychology Marks Distribution|
|What is Psychology?||7|
|Methods of Enquiry in Psychology||10|
|The Bases of Human Behavior||8|
|Sensory, Attentional and Perceptual Processes||8|
|Motivation and Emotion||7|
- What is Psychology?, Understanding Mind and Behaviour, Popular Notions about the Discipline of Psychology, Evolution of Psychology, Development of Psychology in India, Branches of Psychology, Themes of Research and Applications, Psychology and Other Disciplines, Psychologists at Work, Psychology in Everyday Life
- Goals of Psychological Enquiry, Nature of Psychological Data, Some Important Methods in Psychology, Analysis of Data, Limitations of Psychological Enquiry, Ethical Issues
- Evolutionary Perspective, Biological and Cultural Roots, Biological Basis of Behaviour, Structure and Functions of Nervous System and Endocrine System and their Relationship with Behaviour and Experience, Heredity: Genes and Behaviour, Cultural Basis : Socio-Cultural Shaping of Behaviour, Enculturation, Socialization, Acculturation
- Meaning of Development, Factors Influencing Development, Context of Development, Overview of Developmental Stages
- Knowing the world, Nature and varieties of Stimulus, Sense Modalities, Attentional Processes, Perceptual Processes, The Perceiver, Principles of Perceptual Organisation, Perception of Space, Depth and Distance, Perceptual Constancies, Illusions, Socio-Cultural Influences on Perception
- Nature of Learning, Paradigms of Learning, Classical Conditioning, Operant/Instrumental Conditioning, Key Learning Processes, Observational Learning, Cognitive Learning, Verbal Learning, Concept Learning, Skill Learning, Transfer of Learning, Factors Facilitating Learning, The Learner : Learning Styles, Learning Disabilities, Applications of Learning Principles
- Nature of Memory, Information Processing Approach : The Stage Model, Memory Systems : Sensory, Short-term and Long-term Memories, Levels of Processing, Types of Long-term Memory, Knowledge Representation and Organisation in Memory, Memory as a Constructive Process, Nature and Causes of Forgetting, Enhancing Memory
- Nature of Thinking, The Processes of Thinking, Problem Solving, Reasoning, Decision-making, Nature and Process of Creative Thinking, Developing Creative Thinking, Thought and Language, Development of Language and Language Use
- Nature of Motivation, Types of Motives, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Nature of Emotions, Physiological Bases of Emotions, Cognitive Bases of Emotions, Cultural Bases of Emotions, Expression of Emotions, Managing Negative Emotions, Enhancing Positive Emotions
For Preparation of board exams students can also check out other resource material
Worksheets of Other Subjects of Class 11CBSE Worksheets of Class 11 Physics CBSE Worksheets of Class 11 Chemistry CBSE Worksheets of Class 11 Business Studies CBSE Worksheets of Class 11 Economics CBSE Worksheets of Class 11 History CBSE Worksheets of Class 11 Geography CBSE Worksheets of Class 11 English CBSE Worksheets of Class 11 Computer Science CBSE Worksheets of Class 11 Hindi
Why do one Children need Worksheets for Practice ?
Worksheets have become a driving force in today's CBSE curriculum in India. All the CBSE Schools in India use worksheets for the purposes of supporting studying, promoting active learning, raising interest in learning science, and assessment.Worksheets are very much useful in a number of ways in terms of academic achievement. For instance as supplements to NCERT and reference textbooks, worksheets are often used to add additional information for any particular class. Also on top of that, leaving blanks in worksheets are invitations for students to fill in gaps which act as an opportunity for knowledge construction. Well drafted questions and exercises in worksheets helps in drawing students interest. Furthermore, worksheets play a variety of functions in different contexts.
With the help of an effective and elaborative worksheet, students are able to understand how to attempt certain problems and solve them independently. Classroom studies are good, but as a student it is very imperative to know how much of the teachings has been grasped by the student, which can be tested only with the help of worksheets. If a student is unable to solve the worksheet in full it clearly indicates that he or she has missed some portion that was taught in the class and hence all those doubts can be cleared and moved forward without any backlog.
CBSE recommends that the best use of efficient worksheets is that they should be given as a part of home assignment and should includeeverything that was taught in the classroom. Giving out constructive worksheets as homework is an amazing way for the students to recap what they have learned once they are home, as well as a good way for the teachers to reiterate the concept they are trying to teach.
Worksheets are also an effective measurement tool for parents to gauge what their child has been taught in the school. Once they go through the content of the worksheet they understand what all points have been covered in the class and thereby they can take lead and engage their kids in better understanding and revision of the topics.
Worksheets give a fun approach in learning and it has been proven that with worksheets students tend to feel more involved and thus show interest in studies and grasping new things. It is this highly emphasised that worksheets should be designed in such a manner that students find the interest in solving and understand the fundamental concepts easily.