Related PapersCBSE Class 11 Political Science Sample Paper-Vikas Bharti School Posted by Shah shailesh
Click to View More Related Papers
CBSE Sample Question Paper for Class 11 Political Science
Now a days it is a must, to go through CBSE sample question papers before appearing for the final exam. Though it is recommended to complete all the NCERT textbooks to excel in exams, but to get an upper edge , one should always have a close look at the sample papers and practice by solving them before final exams.
|Class 11 Political Science Marks Distribution|
|Part A: Indian Constitution at work|
|Constitution : Why and How, Philosophy of the Constitution, Constitution as a living Document||10+6=16|
|Rights and Duties in the Indian Constitution|
|Election and Representation||8|
|Part B: Political Theory|
|Political Theory: An Introduction||8|
|Justice with special reference to Social Justice|
Structure of CBSE Political Science Sample Paper for Class 11 Arts is
|Type of Question||Marks per Question||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Very Short Answer Type Questions - 1||1||20||20|
|Very Short Answer Type Questions - 2||2||3||6|
|Short Answer Type Questions||4||4||16|
|Long Answer Type Questions - 1||3||5||15|
|Long Answer Type Questions - 2||6||3||18|
|Map Question Picture Based Interpretation||5||1||5|
For preparing for board exams students can also check out
CBSE Class 11 Political Science Question Papers
Important Questions for Class 11 Political Science Chapter Wise
Political Science Revision Notes for class 11
Previous Year Question Paper CBSE Class 11 Political Science
Sample Papers of Other Subjects of Class 11CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Mathematics CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Physics CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Chemistry CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Biology CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Accountancy CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Business Studies CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Economics CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 History CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Geography CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Home Science CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Sociology CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Psychology CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 English CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Computer Science CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Hindi CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Legal Studies CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Paintings CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Physical Education CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Engineering Graphics CBSE Sample Papers of Class 11 Informatics Practices
Why Sample Papers, Previous Year CBSE Board Papers and Important questions are important for the success in Class 11 Board Exams?
When it comes to the Political Science for 11th class under the Central Board of School (CBSE) Board, it is considered to be the most important subject and immensely scoring compared to other subjects. But the irony is that Political Science is considered the most daunting and dreadful subject by many students who feel this subject gives them nightmare. But the experience says that if the subject is handled and tackled properly it can fetch great dividends effectively. The in-depth understanding of fundamental concepts and practice are the two essential keys for cracking the formula of success in this subject.
How To Build Strong Foundation?
As some one has rightly said that great heights can only be attained if the foundation is strong and sturdy. This holds true for Political Science subjects also because if basics are clear, then All the problems are solved with ease only.
One can follow few tips mentioned below for strengthening the basic concepts:
- Be Fully Attentive in the class while new topics are being taught by your respective teacher. No doubts should be left hovering in your head. Even if you feel your questions are silly, ask immediately as and when they arise with you teachers or tutors.
- Group discussions among friends are a great way to resolve any further doubts regarding the topics. Thus if possible one should make study groups with like minded friends and fix a particular to discuss relevant doubts and problems. This technique is considered to be the most effective during the preparation of Political Science exams.
- There are several online sources for CBSE class 11 Political Science topics. Youtube Videos are the most popular resources where one can get extensive explanatory videos on almost each topic.
Practice Makes the Man Perfect.
For Mastering the Political Science Subject, One has to go through lots of practice, Yes practicing solving lots of problems, solving numerous types of questions on each topic. Once basic concepts and fundamentals have been learnt, the next thing is to learn their applications by practicing problems. Practicing the problems helps us immensely to gauge how well we have understood the concepts.
Certain Points needs to be kept in mind while solving problems:
- One should try to approach and solve a wide variety of problems thereby covering all the relevant topics, rather than sticking to similar ones.
- One or Two reference books should be considered for solving extra questions.
- Try to solve previous year question papers. This helps to boost your confidence while solving new varieties of problems which may appear in the exam.
- Start solving Sample Papers when the exam dates are nearing to get an actual feel of how the Political Science paper might be.
- Try to focus on eliminating committing silly mistakes while solving the problems such as multiplying instead of adding, mixing up the positive and negative signs etc.
On ribblu.com you get lot of resource material to practice which includes sample question papers, worksheets, test papers, previous year board papers, important questions, solved papers, model papers everything free in PDF format.