Related PapersCBSE Class 12 English Unseen Passages with answers - 7 Posted by Anusha Anand CBSE Class 12 English Unseen Passages with answers - 6 Posted by Anusha Anand CBSE Class 12 English Unseen Passages with answers - 5 Posted by Anusha Anand CBSE Class 12 English Unseen Passages with answers - 4 Posted by Anusha Anand CBSE Class 12 English Unseen Passage with answers - 3 Posted by Anusha Anand
Click to View More Related Papers
CBSE Class 12 English Chapter wise Important Questions - Free PDF Download
CBSE Important Questions for Class 12 English are available in Printable format for Free Download.Here you may find NCERT Important Questions and Extra Questions for Class 12 English chapter wise with answers also. These questions will act as chapter wise test papers for Class 12 English. These Important Questions for Class 12 English are as per latest NCERT and CBSE Pattern syllabus and assure great success in achieving high score in Board Examinations
|Class 12 English Core Marks Distribution|
|Literature Textbooks and Supplementary Reading Text||30|
|Assessment of Listening and Speaking Skills||20|
|Class 12 English Elective Marks Distribution|
|Creative Writing & Applied Grammer||30|
English Topics to be covered for Class 12 Arts
- Reading Skills (Conceptual understanding, decoding, analyzing, inferring, interpreting, appreciating, literary conventions and vocabulary, summarizing and using appropriate formats)
- Writing Skills and Grammar (Reasoning, appropriacy of style and tone, using appropriate format and fluency inference, analysis, evaluation and creativity, appreciation applying of languages conventions, comprehension using structures integratively, accuracy and fluency)
- Literary Textbooks and Long Reading Text / Novel (Recalling, reasoning, appreciating literary conventions, inference, analysis, evaluation, creativity with fluency)
Structure of CBSE English Sample Paper for Class 12 Arts is
|Type of Question||Marks per Question||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Very Short Answer Type Questions||1||5||5|
|Short Answer Type Questions - 1||2||10||20|
|Short Answer Type Questions - 2||3||12||36|
|Long Answer Type Questions||5||3||15|
|Value Based Questions||4||4|
For Preparation of exams students can also check out other resource material
CBSE Class 12 English Sample Papers
CBSE Class 12 English Worksheets
CBSE Class 12 English Question Papers
CBSE Class 12 English Test Papers
Question Bank of Other Subjects of Class 12CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Mathematics CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Physics CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Chemistry CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Biology CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Accountancy CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Business Studies CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Economics CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 History CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Geography CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Home Science CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Political Science CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Sociology CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Psychology CBSE Question Bank of Class 12 Physical Education
Importance of Question Bank for Exam Preparation?
There are many ways to ascertain whether a student has understood the important points and topics of a particular chapter and is he or she well prepared for exams and tests of that particular chapter. Apart from reference books and notes, Question Banks are very effective study materials for exam preparation. When a student tries to attempt and solve all the important questions of any particular subject , it becomes very easy to gauge how much well the topics have been understood and what kind of questions are asked in exams related to that chapter.. Some of the other advantaging factors of Question Banks are as follows
- Since Important questions included in question bank are collections of questions that were asked in previous exams and tests thus when a student tries to attempt them they get a complete idea about what type of questions are usually asked and whether they have learned the topics well enough. This gives them an edge to prepare well for the exam.Students get the clear idea whether the questions framed from any particular chapter are mostly either short or long answer type questions or multiple choice based and also marks weightage of any particular chapter in final exams.
- CBSE Question Banks are great tools to help in analysis for Exams. As it has a collection of important questions that were asked previously in exams thereby it covers every question from most of the important topics. Thus solving questions from the question bank helps students in analysing their preparation levels for the exam. However the practice should be done in a way that first the set of questions on any particular chapter are solved and then solutions should be consulted to get an analysis of their strong and weak points. This ensures that they are more clear about what to answer and what can be avoided on the day of the exam.
- Solving a lot of different types of important questions gives students a clear idea of what are the main important topics of any particular chapter that needs to focussed on from examination perspective and should be emphasised on for revision before attempting the final paper. So attempting most frequently asked questions and important questions helps students to prepare well for almost everything in that subject.
- Although students cover up all the chapters included in the course syllabus by the end of the session, sometimes revision becomes a time consuming and difficult process. Thus, practicing important questions from Question Bank allows students to check the preparation status of each and every small topic in a chapter. Doing that ensures quick and easy insight into all the important questions and topics in each and every individual. Solving the important questions also acts as the revision process.