Related PapersCBSE Class 8 Science Extra Questions Chapter wise ( handwritten) Posted by Virendra Jha Friction Class 8 Extra Questions Science Chapter 12 Posted by Ravi kant Pollution of Air and Water Class 8 Extra Questions Science Chapter 18 Posted by Ravi kant Stars and the Solar System Class 8 Extra Questions Chapter 17 Posted by Ravi kant Important Questions for Stars and the Solar System Class 8 Chapter 17 Posted by Ravi kant
Click to View More Related Papers
CBSE Class 8 Science Chapter wise Important Questions - Free PDF Download
CBSE Important Questions for Class 8 Science are available in Printable format for Free Download.Here you may find NCERT Important Questions and Extra Questions for Class 8 Science chapter wise with answers also. These questions will act as chapter wise test papers for Class 8 Science. These Important Questions for Class 8 Science are as per latest NCERT and CBSE Pattern syllabus and assure great success in achieving high score in Board Examinations
Science Topics to be covered for Class 8
- Crop Production and Management
- Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Coal and Petroleum
- Combustion and Flame
- Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Cell — Structure and Functions
- Reproduction in Animals
- Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Force and Pressure
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Some Natural Phenomena
- Stars and The Solar System
- Pollution of Air and Water
For Preparation of exams students can also check out other resource material
CBSE Class 8 Science Sample Papers
CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheets
CBSE Class 8 Science Question Papers
CBSE Class 8 Science Test Papers
Question Bank of Other Subjects of Class 8CBSE Question Bank of Class 8 Mathematics CBSE Question Bank of Class 8 Social Science
Importance of Question Bank for Exam Preparation?
There are many ways to ascertain whether a student has understood the important points and topics of a particular chapter and is he or she well prepared for exams and tests of that particular chapter. Apart from reference books and notes, Question Banks are very effective study materials for exam preparation. When a student tries to attempt and solve all the important questions of any particular subject , it becomes very easy to gauge how much well the topics have been understood and what kind of questions are asked in exams related to that chapter.. Some of the other advantaging factors of Question Banks are as follows
- Since Important questions included in question bank are collections of questions that were asked in previous exams and tests thus when a student tries to attempt them they get a complete idea about what type of questions are usually asked and whether they have learned the topics well enough. This gives them an edge to prepare well for the exam.Students get the clear idea whether the questions framed from any particular chapter are mostly either short or long answer type questions or multiple choice based and also marks weightage of any particular chapter in final exams.
- CBSE Question Banks are great tools to help in analysis for Exams. As it has a collection of important questions that were asked previously in exams thereby it covers every question from most of the important topics. Thus solving questions from the question bank helps students in analysing their preparation levels for the exam. However the practice should be done in a way that first the set of questions on any particular chapter are solved and then solutions should be consulted to get an analysis of their strong and weak points. This ensures that they are more clear about what to answer and what can be avoided on the day of the exam.
- Solving a lot of different types of important questions gives students a clear idea of what are the main important topics of any particular chapter that needs to focussed on from examination perspective and should be emphasised on for revision before attempting the final paper. So attempting most frequently asked questions and important questions helps students to prepare well for almost everything in that subject.
- Although students cover up all the chapters included in the course syllabus by the end of the session, sometimes revision becomes a time consuming and difficult process. Thus, practicing important questions from Question Bank allows students to check the preparation status of each and every small topic in a chapter. Doing that ensures quick and easy insight into all the important questions and topics in each and every individual. Solving the important questions also acts as the revision process.