Related PapersClass 12 Sociology Sample Question Paper For Practice - Set 3 Posted by Praveen Suryavanshi Class 12 Sociology Sample Question Paper For Practice - Set 2 Posted by Praveen Suryavanshi Class 12 Sociology Sample Question Paper For Practice - Set 1 Posted by Praveen Suryavanshi CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper 2 Posted by Rahul shrivastv CBSE Class 12 Sociology Sample Paper - 1 Posted by Satyajeet Nayak
Click to View More Related Papers
CBSE Sample Question Paper for Class 12 Sociology
Now a days it is a must, to go through CBSE sample question papers before appearing for the final exam. Though it is recommended to complete all the NCERT textbooks to excel in exams, but to get an upper edge , one should always have a close look at the sample papers and practice by solving them before final exams.
|Class 12 Sociology Marks Distribution|
|Introducing Indian Society||Non-evaluate|
|The Demographic Structure of Indian Society||6|
|Social Institutions-Continuity and Change||6|
|Market as a Social Institution||6|
|Patterns of Social Inequality and Exclusion||6|
|Challenges of Cultural Diversity||8|
|Suggestions for Project Work||Non-evaluate|
|Change and Development in Indian Society|
|The Story of Indian Democracy||6|
|Change and Development in Rural Society||6|
|Change and Development in Industrial Society||6|
|Globalization and Social Change||6|
|Mass Media and Communications||6|
Sociology Topics to be covered for Class 12 Arts
- Colonialism, Nationalism, Class and Community (Nonevaluative)
- Theories and concepts in demography
- Rural-Urban Linkages and Divisions
- The Caste System
- Tribal Communities
- Family and Kinship
- Sociological perspectives on markets and the economy
- Globalization - Interlinking of Local, Regional, National and International Markets
- Social Inequality and Social Exclusion
- Caste prejudice, Scheduled Castes & Other Backward Classes
- Adivasi Struggles
- The Struggle for Women’s Equality and Rights
- The struggles of the Differently Abled
- Cultural communities and the nation state
- Problems of Regionalism
- The Nation state, religion related issues and identities
- Communalism, secularism and the nation state
- State and Civil Society
- Colonialism, Industrialization, Urbanization
- Social Reform Movements and Laws
- Different Kinds of Social Change: Sanskritisation, Westernization, Modernization, Secularization
- The Constitution as an instrument of Social Change
- Panchayati Raj and the Challenges of Social Transformation
- Political Parties, Pressure Groups and Democratic Politics
- Land Reforms, Green Revolution and Emerging Agrarian society
- Agrarian Structure : Caste & class in Rural India
- Land Reforms
- Green revolution and its social consequences
- Transformation in Rural Society
- Globalization, Liberalization and Rural Society
- From Planned Industrialization to Liberalization
- Getting a Job
- Work Processes
- Dimensions of Globalization
- Types of Mass Media: Radio, Television and Print Media
- Changing Nature of Mass Media
- Theories and Classification of Social Movements
- Environmental Movements
- Class-Based Movements: Workers, Peasants
- Caste-Based Movements: Dalit Movement, Backward Castes, Trends in Upper Caste Responses
- Tribal Movements
- Women’s Movements in Independent India
Structure of CBSE Sociology Sample Paper for Class 12 Arts is
|Type of Question||Marks per Question||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Very Short Answer Type Questions||2||9||18|
|Short Answer Type Questions||4||6||24|
|Long Answer Type Questions||6||3||18|
For Preparation of board exams students can also check out other resource material
CBSE Class 12 Sociology Question Papers
Important Questions for Class 12 Sociology Chapter Wise
Sociology Revision Notes for class 12
Sample Papers of Other Subjects of Class 12CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Mathematics CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Physics CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Chemistry CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Biology CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Accountancy CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Business Studies CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Economics CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 History CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Geography CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Home Science CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Political Science CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Psychology CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 English CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Computer Science CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Hindi CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Sanskrit CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Physical Education CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Engineering Graphics CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Informatics Practices
Why Sample Papers, Previous Year CBSE Board Papers and Important questions are important for the success in Class 12 Board Exams?
When it comes to the sociology for 12th class under the Central Board of School (CBSE) Board, it is considered to be the most important subject and immensely scoring compared to other subjects. But the irony is that sociology is considered the most daunting and dreadful subject by many students who feel this subject gives them nightmare. But the experience says that if the subject is handled and tackled properly it can fetch great dividends effectively. The in-depth understanding of fundamental concepts and practice are the two essential keys for cracking the formula of success in this subject.
How To Build Strong Foundation?
As some one has rightly said that great heights can only be attained if the foundation is strong and sturdy. This holds true for sociology subjects also because if basics are clear, then All the problems are solved with ease only.
One can follow few tips mentioned below for strengthening the basic concepts:
- Be Fully Attentive in the class while new topics are being taught by your respective teacher. No doubts should be left hovering in your head. Even if you feel your questions are silly, ask immediately as and when they arise with you teachers or tutors.
- Group discussions among friends are a great way to resolve any further doubts regarding the topics. Thus if possible one should make study groups with like minded friends and fix a particular to discuss relevant doubts and problems. This technique is considered to be the most effective during the preparation of sociology exams.
- There are several online sources for CBSE class 12 sociology topics. Youtube Videos are the most popular resources where one can get extensive explanatory videos on almost each topic.
Practice Makes the Man Perfect.
For Mastering the sociology Subject, One has to go through lots of practice, Yes practicing solving lots of problems, solving numerous types of questions on each topic. Once basic concepts and fundamentals have been learnt, the next thing is to learn their applications by practicing problems. Practicing the problems helps us immensely to gauge how well we have understood the concepts.
Certain Points needs to be kept in mind while solving problems:
- One should try to approach and solve a wide variety of problems thereby covering all the relevant topics, rather than sticking to similar ones.
- One or Two reference books should be considered for solving extra questions.
- Try to solve previous year question papers. This helps to boost your confidence while solving new varieties of problems which may appear in the exam.
- Start solving Sample Papers when the exam dates are nearing to get an actual feel of how the sociology paper might be.
- Try to focus on eliminating committing silly mistakes while solving the problems such as multiplying instead of adding, mixing up the positive and negative signs etc.
On ribblu.com you get lot of resource material to practice which includes sample question papers, worksheets, test papers, previous year board papers, important questions, solved papers, model papers everything free in PDF format.