Get Here free PDF download of CBSE Class 9 Science revision notes and short key-notes to score more marks in your exams. These Notes of Science Class 9 make the complicated problems look easy as they are broken into simple steps with a lucid explanation of each step. Handwritten Notes of Physics for Class 9 are important to enable students to have a quick recap of the entire syllabus in no time. One can easily revise the precise notes in a day or two. This helps one to recall all he/she has read and practice for the entire year. Once they get the hint, the students are quick to recall the entire material. Study Key Notes or Revision notes helps students in quick revision to recall all that has been learned throughout the year. Notes make this process of recall easy.
|Class 9 Science Marks Distribution|
|Matter - Its Nature and Behaviour||23|
|Organisation in the Living World||20|
|Motion, Force and Work||27|
|Food; Food Production||04|
Definition of matter; solid, liquid, and gas; characteristics – shape, volume, density; change of state melting (absorption of heat), freezing, evaporation (cooling by evaporation), condensation, sublimation.
Plant and animal breeding and selection for quality improvement and management; Use of fertilizers and manures; Protection from pests and diseases; Organic farming.
Below is the list of experiments prescribed by CBSE for Class 9 Science:
1. Preparation of
2. Preparation of
Using iron filings and sulphur powder and distinguishing between these based on:
3. Separation of the components of a mixture of sand, common salt, and ammonium chloride (or camphor).
4. Perform the following reactions and classify them as physical or chemical changes:
5. Preparation of stained temporary mounts of
6. Identification of Parenchyma, collenchyma, and Sclerenchyma tissues in plants, striped, smooth, and cardiac muscle fibres and nerve cells in animals, from prepared slides. Draw their labelled diagrams.
7. Determination of the melting point of ice and the boiling point of water.
8. Verification of the Laws of reflection of sound.
9. Determination of the density of solid (denser than water) by using a spring balance and a measuring cylinder.
10. Establishing the relation between the loss in weight of a solid when fully immersed in
11. Determination of the speed of a pulse propagated through a stretched string/slinky (helical spring).
12. Study of the characteristics of Spirogyra, Agaricus, Moss, Fern, Pinus (either with male or female cone) and an Angiospermic plant. Draw and give two identifying features of the groups they belong to.
13. Observe the given pictures/charts/models of earthworm, cockroach, bony fish, and bird. For each organism, draw their picture and record:
14. Verification of the law of conservation of mass in a chemical reaction.
15. Study of the external features of root, stem, leaf, and flower of monocot and dicot plants.
CBSE has prescribed 4 textbooks to cover the CBSE Class 9 Science syllabus for the academic session 2022-23. These books include the textbook, practical book, and exemplar as mentioned below:
For Preparation of exams students can also check out other resource material
Number of students believe that making notes is a troublesome act. But it is a hard known fact that with proper study notes, studying and passing exams becomes easier and that too with good marks. More importantly, it makes learning more interesting and fun.
Why Should Students make Revision Notes?
1. When students make notes, they are forced to understand everything in their own language and words so that you understand things better. Often students tend to blindly read the entire page without giving a chance to understand a single word, but in case they are making notes then, then the brain gets double activated and tries to squeeze meaning out of every single sentence which is very much beneficial for them in the long run. Study notes keep track of all the information they have learned from them. It acts as a ready referral to go through during preparing for exam time.
2. The extra pain of writing notes while studying pays a lot of dividends like saving student’s energy and time during the exam and it becomes an immensely easier way to recall things during exam time when students are already facing shortage of time.
3. When students write notes on paper while studying, it automatically improves memory, allowing the students to study more when studying and reducing the chances of forgetting.
4. When students inculcate the habit of study notes making while studying it increases attention to detail and the focus of the students. And it is a known fact that students who have good focus are more likely to do better in exams.
5. When it comes to learning, it has been observed that study notes do promote a high level of retention. When learning is an important part of tutoring, one of the major necessary end goals is retention. So when a student indulges in notes making , the study notes promotes positive memory as well as the ability to retain information because the mind becomes an active component in studying.
6. Repetition is the key to mastery. A well known fact gets also implied in the case of Making study notes, because when students study then he instantly revises everything while making notes and that stimulates the part of the brain that promotes learning. Like every muscle in the body, the brain can be trained to learn easily in order to absorb new and more information quickly.
7. Making study notes helps in filtration of the relevant and important information. When the student writes study notes while studying, they tend to make the notes by summarising, editing and retaining only the most important information.
8. Making study notes passively increases the likelihood of the students to become more organised. Being organised allows students to prioritise tasks and to finish work on time.