Related PapersClass 10 History Chapter 1 Extra Questions and Answers The Rise of Nationalism in Europe Posted by Bhagath K s Rise of Nationalism in Europe Extra Questions & Answers Class 10 History Chapter 1 Posted by xyz abc MCQ Question Answers Class 10 Economy Chapter 5 Consumer Rights Posted by Abhishek MCQ Question Answers Class 10 Economy Chapter 4 Globalisation And Indian Economy Posted by Abhishek MCQ Question Answers Class 10 Economy Chapter 3 Money And Credit Posted by Abhishek
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Chapter wise Important Questions - Free PDF Download
CBSE Important Questions for Class 10 Social Science are available in Printable format for Free Download.Here you may find NCERT Important Questions and Extra Questions for Class 10 Social Science chapter wise with answers also. These questions will act as chapter wise test papers for Class 10 Social Science. These Important Questions for Class 10 Social Science are as per latest NCERT and CBSE Pattern syllabus and assure great success in achieving high score in Board Examinations
|Class 10 Social Science Studies Marks Distribution|
|India and the Contemporary World – II||20|
|Contemporary India – II||20|
|Democratic Politics – II||20|
|Understanding Economic Development||20|
- The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Nationalism in India
- Resources and Development
- Forest and Wildlife
- Water Resources
- Minerals and Energy Resources
- Power Sharing
- Democracy and Diversity
- Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Money and Credit
- The making of a Global World or The Age of Industrialization
- Print Culture and the Modern World
- Manufacturing Industries
- Life Lines of National Economy
- Gender, Religion and Caste
- Popular Struggles and Movements
- Popular Struggles and Movements
- Outcome of Democracy
- Challenges to Democracy
- Globalisation and the Indian Economy
- Consumer Rights
|Type of Question||Marks per Question||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Objective Type Questions||1||20||20|
|Short Answer Type Questions||3||8||24|
|Long Answer Type Questions||5||6||30|
For Preparation of exams students can also check out other resource material
Question Bank of Other Subjects of Class 10CBSE Question Bank of Class 10 Mathematics CBSE Question Bank of Class 10 Science CBSE Question Bank of Class 10 English CBSE Question Bank of Class 10 Computer Science CBSE Question Bank of Class 10 Hindi
Importance of Question Bank for Exam Preparation?
There are many ways to ascertain whether a student has understood the important points and topics of a particular chapter and is he or she well prepared for exams and tests of that particular chapter. Apart from reference books and notes, Question Banks are very effective study materials for exam preparation. When a student tries to attempt and solve all the important questions of any particular subject , it becomes very easy to gauge how much well the topics have been understood and what kind of questions are asked in exams related to that chapter.. Some of the other advantaging factors of Question Banks are as follows
- Since Important questions included in question bank are collections of questions that were asked in previous exams and tests thus when a student tries to attempt them they get a complete idea about what type of questions are usually asked and whether they have learned the topics well enough. This gives them an edge to prepare well for the exam.Students get the clear idea whether the questions framed from any particular chapter are mostly either short or long answer type questions or multiple choice based and also marks weightage of any particular chapter in final exams.
- CBSE Question Banks are great tools to help in analysis for Exams. As it has a collection of important questions that were asked previously in exams thereby it covers every question from most of the important topics. Thus solving questions from the question bank helps students in analysing their preparation levels for the exam. However the practice should be done in a way that first the set of questions on any particular chapter are solved and then solutions should be consulted to get an analysis of their strong and weak points. This ensures that they are more clear about what to answer and what can be avoided on the day of the exam.
- Solving a lot of different types of important questions gives students a clear idea of what are the main important topics of any particular chapter that needs to focussed on from examination perspective and should be emphasised on for revision before attempting the final paper. So attempting most frequently asked questions and important questions helps students to prepare well for almost everything in that subject.
- Although students cover up all the chapters included in the course syllabus by the end of the session, sometimes revision becomes a time consuming and difficult process. Thus, practicing important questions from Question Bank allows students to check the preparation status of each and every small topic in a chapter. Doing that ensures quick and easy insight into all the important questions and topics in each and every individual. Solving the important questions also acts as the revision process.